The latest MasterpieceVR update allows you to save your scenes & settings between sessions. We also have implemented a new powerful and flexible 3D export format (glTF), added mixed reality support for SteamVR, and improved teleporting.
NEW FEATURE DETAILS
1. Save Your Scene
Save the position, rotation and scale of scene objects as well as some data specific to the type of object. Scene files can be found next to regular save files on the palette menu.
Objects you can save:
Desktop cameras (field of view, active state)
Reference images (locked, background visible)
Point, line and plane guides (visible)
Current environment, canvas environment color
2. Save Your User Settings Between Sessions:
- Sculpt & Ribbon tool sizes, strengths, shapes, ends, types, color
- Render scale & anti aliasing
- Cube resolution
- Left/Right handed
- Environment & canvas environment color
3. New Export Format: glTF
glTF is an incredibly powerful and flexible open source 3D file format. For more info on this format, go here.
4. Mixed Reality Support in SteamVR - (Guide coming soon)
5. Teleporting Update:
Rotate the direction of your view while teleporting using the tool hand pad/joystick.
6. Toggle for reference image background visibility
7. Fixed Issues:
Save/Load color issues at 7 & 8 resolution (for files going forward)
Incorrect ribbon colors in some exporting cases
File size checks for reference images and models